- University of South Carolina – Bachelor of Science in Public Health
- South Carolina State University – Master of Arts in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology
Licenses & Certificates:
- Licensed to practice in the state of South Carolina
- Received Certificate of Clinical Competence through the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Attended the 2021 National Apraxia Conference
- Introduction to LAMP and LAMP Words for Life Virtual Training
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech: Kaufman Methods for Evaluation and Treatment Virtual Training
Welcome to Young Talkers!
Our mission is to provide quality speech-language and feeding therapy services to the pediatric and adult population in order to enhance their verbal/non-verbal communication and feeding skills. We accomplish this by identifying concerns through specialized evaluations and the development of goals to meet the needs of the patient and the family.