- Springfield College for my Bachelors in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Francis Marion University for my Masters in Speech-Language Pathology
Licenses & Certificates:
- Clinical Fellowship License to practice in the state of South Carolina
- Received Certificate of Clinical Competence through American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Social Thinking: Assessing Social Competencies with Practical Assessment Tools and Tasks
- Social Thinking: Exploring Socially Based Executive Functions & Tips for Assessing Different Developmental Ages
Welcome to Young Talkers!
Our mission is to provide quality speech-language and feeding therapy services to the pediatric and adult population in order to enhance their verbal/non-verbal communication and feeding skills. We accomplish this by identifying concerns through specialized evaluations and the development of goals to meet the needs of the patient and the family.