- James Madison University Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Radford University Master of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders
Licenses & Certificates:
- Licensed to practice in the state of South Carolina since 2019
- Received Certificate of Clinical Competence through American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Recognized in the the Apraxia Kids SLP directory for having experience and skill in evaluating and treating children with childhood apraxia of speech
- Received a certificate of completion for attending the Hanen 4 “I”s to Socialize workshop
Welcome to Young Talkers!
Our mission is to provide quality speech-language and feeding therapy services to the pediatric and adult population in order to enhance their verbal/non-verbal communication and feeding skills. We accomplish this by identifying concerns through specialized evaluations and the development of goals to meet the needs of the patient and the family.